CirrusOps will be attending the wicked awesome QuickBase user conference Empower2017 this year in Boston. We'll be representing as Gold Sponsors at the event because "We love QuickBase!"
Stop by our booth at Empower to participate in our Unlock Your Prize Giveaway, see a demonstration, grab a tasty treat, or see what CirrusOps can do to take your business to the next level.
7 Great Reasons to visit the CirrusOps Booth:
Come by and try your key from your Empower goodie bag! You might win a Nintendo Switch or some really great CirrusOps prizes!
Have big dreams for Quick Base but not a big budget? Check out all the other booths then come talk to us. Our focus on customer service, elegant yet easy to use technology, and innovative Quick Base capabilities will blow you away, not our prices.
Come put a face to the name! You've probably talked to some of us before! Our 3 founders, Tanner, Eric, and Brad all worked at Quick Base for a combined 14+ years! We love Quick Base and Quick Base customers!
We are located at the back of the room, near the demo theater, conveniently wedged between 2 well stocked bars with the shortest lines - just for your convenience!
We have some amazing T-Shirts we are giving away. Come take a look at the Oregon Trail shirt or get an autographed Bradley Olson T-Shirt with his Optimistically Optimistic mug on the front!
Chad Alldredge, former VP of Operations for the Empower2016 Customer Award Winning Legend Solar is the newest member of the CirrusOps team. Come by and pick his brain for all things Solar, Operational efficiency, Lean Project Management, and Three Amigos movie trivia.
Mathew Neil, the #1 ranked contributor in the Quick Base Community is here to answer your questions and help you break down the walls getting between you and your development goals with Quick Base. He is a former professional baseball player and current professional 6 1/2 foot tall Quick Base ninja that is taking the Quick Base community by storm.
Terms and Conditions for CirrusOps' Empower 2017 Unlock Your Prize "Giveaway"
Your participation in CirrusOps' Giveaway shall be deemed to your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of the giveaway, which is sponsored by the owners and operators of CirrusOps. Further inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to the Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to proivde CirrusOps or a third party with proof of age and/or identity.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into the Giveaway only. In the event that CirrusOps deems an entrant to have made multiple attempts to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from the Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the promotional prizes, as defined below.
- Only Empower 2017 attendees are eligible to win. One (1) key/prize attempt per entry. Note: Sponsors, Developers, Quick Base Solution Providers and their employees, associates, and/or affiliates are not eligible to win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Unlock Your Prize Contest will begin Monday, May 22, 2017 at 8:00 am EST and run through Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 12:00 pm EST.
- Three tiers are possible to win as promotional prizes. Three (3) winners will each win one (1) Nintendo Switch Console, average retail value $299.99 MSRP. All other entrants will win prizes of their choice found on display cards inside the box their key unlocks.
- Winners are responsible for claiming prizes and any necessary transportation of prizes.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, promotional prize winners fail to respond or claim prizes during the promotion (May 22-May25, 2017 in Boston, MA), any winning entrants shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and CirrusOps shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- CirrusOps' decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that CirrusOps may contact you.
- Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prizes.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless CirrusOps, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection to the Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
- CirrusOps reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- CirrusOps reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- CirrusOps reserves the right to disclose winners' name and identity.